Healthcare science ambassador toolkit
Around 400 healthcare science staff across the country are signed up as NHS healthcare science ambassadors. The ambassadors are invaluable in promoting their profession and sharing their enthusiasm about a science career in the NHS, particularly to young people.
Whichever area of healthcare science you work in, our toolkit of information has everything you need in your role as ambassador to promote your profession in schools and colleges with confidence.
Click on the links below to access the materials you need to help spread the word.
- Presentation slides - outlining all the careers in healthcare science
- Video - with real-life healthcare science students talking about their experiences
- Leaflet - to hand out to young people and teachers about healthcare science
- Poster - to display as part of a presentation or to send to schools
- Supporting notes - including top tips for giving a lively and engaging presentation
Printed copies of the leaflet, poster and individual stories are available to order via our helpline. Give them a call on 0345 60 60 655 to place an order, quoting the following code numbers:
Real-life stories: CAR08601; CAR08701; CAR08801; CAR08901; CAR09001
Sign up today!
Healthcare science ambassadors say the role is great fun, rewarding and excellent for personal development and professional networking.
Find out more about what ambassadors do, and how to sign up.