Primary Care Skills Show and Job Fair - JobServe Community Stadium, Colchester
Start Time: 8 May 2019 2:00pm End Time: 8 May 2019 7:00pm
Hosted by: Essex Primary Care Careers
Type: Careers fair, Exhibition, Networking event
Region: South East
Categories: Allied health professionals, Doctors, Medical associate professions, Public health, Wider healthcare team
Find out more: Essex Primary Care Careers
Make 2019 the year you choose your new path in primary care!
- Looking to take the next step in your healthcare career or wondering where to start?
- Thinking of making a professional change and considering general practice?
- Keen to develop your career and discover educational routes?
Whether you’re a newly-qualified GP, a clinical professional hoping to move to a primary care setting, or are looking for business admin career opportunities, join us at our free Skills Show and Job Fair to explore the possibilities.
We’ll be hosting a number of events across Essex over the coming months, where you can:
- Attend a variety of workshops, for GPs and the wider clinical and non-clinical workforce
- Explore the variety of jobs within the sector, from admin to medical, and the various routes into and career paths within primary care
- Discover the variety of roles available in multidisciplinary primary care teams
- Hear directly current staff about what it’s like to work in a GP practice
- Meet local employers, recruiters and educational institutions
- Receive careers and interview advice
- Browse courses
Our Skills Show and Job Fair is ideal for newly-qualified as well as well-established clinical and medical staff, recent graduates, students, job seekers or anyone who is simply interested in finding out more about career and educational opportunities within primary care.
Check out our other events:
- Holiday Inn, Basildon – Wednesday 6th March – 2–7pm
- Skylark Hotel, Southend-on-Sea – Wednesday 20th March – 2–7pm
- County Hotel, Chelmsford – Wednesday 22nd May 2-7pm
Workshop schedules for each event will be announced shortly. Keep an eye out on social media for updates.