Health Careers live and in person!
This February and March, we will be at several career events and we want to meet you!
The range of events covers everyone from careers advisers and teachers to school students of any age, school leavers and their parents.
Don't miss the chance to:
- 'have a go' at a health career with help from our healthcare professionals
- chat to us about the multitude of careers available in health
- have your questions answered
- hear a presentation from our careers specialist
- pick up some handy literature
What, where and when?
We’ll be at:
- National Careers Guidance Shows, Olympia London, London, Wednesday 28 February – for careers advisers and teachers
- What Career Live?, NEC, Birmingham, Friday 2 March and Saturday 3 March – for school leavers and parents
- National Careers Guidance Shows, Centenary Pavilion, Leeds, Thursday 8 March – for careers advisers and teachers
- The Big Bang, NEC, Birmingham, Wednesday 14 March to Saturday 17 March – for school students of any age. There’ll be lots of fun and informative activities to try!
- National Careers Guidance Shows, Ricoh Arena, Coventry, Thursday 15 March – for careers advisers and teachers
- National Careers Guidance Shows, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol, Thursday 22 March – for careers advisers and teachers
- What Career Live?, Exhibition Centre Liverpool, Liverpool, Friday 23 March and Saturday 24 March – for school leavers and parents
Free to attend
All events are free to attend but make sure you register first.
Find out more
See our explore roles information to find out more about the hundreds of health careers available.