Healthcare Science Week Guide 2017
Health Careers today released an updated guide to help healthcare scientists and trusts celebrate Healthcare Science Week 2017.
Our updated guide has all the information healthcare science staff need to get involved, including:
- suggested activities
- a mythbuster about healthcare science
- information on how to access resources
- draft press releases and articles for internal communications
- useful web links
Healthcare Science Week 2017
Healthcare Science Week 2017 will take place between 10 and 19 March. It is an annual week-long programme designed to promote the amazing work of healthcare science professionals and highlight the difference they make to patients' lives.
The video above can also be used to promote healthcare science careers locally.
Find out more
- Download the Healthcare Science Week guide 2017
- Find out more about Healthcare Science Week
- Find out more about the healthcare science ambassador toolkit
- Explore healthcare science roles. There is detailed information about the different healthcare science careers, entry requirements and training programmes
- Lots of information for employers and scientists on the NHS Employers website.