Specialty Recruitment for doctors – CT1/ST1 re-adverts, Round 2 Timetable
There is a second chance to apply to start specialty training in 2016, as the roles that have not been recruited to are re-advertised. Full details can be found in the Specialty Applicant Handbook 2016 on the NHS specialty training website. The website also has up to date person specifications and competition ratio data.
The recruitment schedule is as follows:
- adverts start to appear on NHS Jobs/ Oriel on 10th March 2016
- applications open 10am Tuesday 22nd March 2016
- applications close on 7th April 2016 at 4pm
- Interview window 19th April- 18th May 2016
Information to help you
- preparing your CV
- interviews and medical specialty training selection centres
- the training and development pages in our Explore roles section where you’ll find tips and ideas to add to your CV for getting onto programmes. Click on the Doctors information to find out more.