Developing your health career
Whether you're about to start your career in the NHS or already started and thinking about next step, get some tips and ideas for developing your career.
You'll find information on:
- continuing professional development (CPD)
- personal development planning
- developing your portfolio or e-portfolio (if you are a doctor)
- doing a Master's degree
- becoming a reservist in the armed forces
And you can also contact the National Careers Service for impartial careers advice and guidance.
Career Planning for Healthcare Professionals programme
Health Education England has developed an e-learning programme for healthcare professionals, to help them make informed career choices and effective applications for their next career steps.
This is currently aimed at:
- Foundation trainee doctors
- Core trainee doctors (psychiatry, medicine/internal medicine and surgery)
- Pre-registration/ foundation pharmacists