Our resources will help you bring the range of opportunities in health to life.
Click on the links below to access:
- Real life, your life - an online suite of resources, activities and supporting materials for key stage 4 learners. They can be delivered as part of work in citizenship, PSHE, English, drama or careers advice
- information about our annual schools competition
- our guide for students
- Patient journeys - aimed at students at key stages 3 and 4 - this toolkit helps students to find out about the range of roles that 5 different individuals come into contact with on their patient journeys. The toolkit includes a PowerPoint presentation, worksheets and links to 18 short films.
- the Health Careers work experience toolkit which covers work experience in the NHS and gives practical examples of how work experience needs have been accommodated in a variety of healthcare settings
- information about the annual Healthcare Science week
- information about youth health champions - a role for 14 to 18 year olds which aims to give them the skills, knowledge and confidence to act as peer mentors
- an interactive resource to help promote a career in one of the allied health professions
- a series of virtual reality videos so students can see for themselves what it's like to work in an allied health profession!
- FAQs for teachers and careers advisers, including getting representatives from the health sector to speak to students, and literature available from Health Careers