Training, development and registration (ionising imaging)

To work in ionising imaging, you'll train through the NHS Scientist Training Programme.

As a graduate entering the NHS Scientist Training Programme (STP) you’ll be employed on a fixed-term, salaried training post and will study towards a Master's degree qualification in clinical science (medical physics).

Programmes are often supported by the development of workplace-based assessment tools, assessment of equivalent learning and the development of academic careers.

Find out more about the entry requirements, skills and interests required to enter a career in ionising imaging.

Make a comment or report a problem with this page

Help us improve