Health Careers literature
We are currently working on some new materials for use at careers events and in schools and colleges and more details will be available soon.
Because of the changes, we're running down stocks of our existing printed materials, but most of the booklets listed below are still available to order.
The booklets listed below include information about the different health career areas, including details about working for the NHS and NHS values, FAQs and real-life stories from people already in the roles available.
You can download them and use them:
- in schools
- in careers organisations
- as careers advisers
- with individuals
- A career for you in health - an introductory guide to some of the 350 roles in health
- Careers in the allied health professions
- Careers in the ambulance service
- Careers in the dental team
- Careers in healthcare science (now available online only)
- Careers in health informatics
- Careers in management
- Careers in medicine
- Careers in midwifery
- Careers in nursing
- Careers in pharmacy
- Careers in the psychological therapies
- Careers in public health
- Careers in the wider healthcare team
Download the booklets for use in lessons or at careers events, or you can order a maximum 150 hard copies of each by contacting us. Please note that hard copies of Careers in healthcare science are no longer available.
Information about new materials to inspire people into a career in the NHS will be available soon.