Health Careers literature
Health Careers' suite of literature is a great way of introducing each health career area.
Updated with a fresh look and feel recently, our booklets include all sorts of useful information about the different health career areas, including details about working for the NHS and NHS values, FAQs and real-life stories from people already in the roles available.
The booklets can be downloaded and used by:
- careers organisations
- careers advisers
- A career for you in health - an introductory guide to some of the 350 roles in health
- Careers in the allied health professions
- Careers in the ambulance service
- Careers in the dental team
- Careers in healthcare science
- Careers in health informatics
- Careers in management
- Careers in medicine
- Careers in midwifery
- Careers in nursing
- Careers in pharmacy
- Careers in the psychological therapies
- Careers in public health
- Careers in the wider healthcare team
Download the booklets for use in lessons or at careers events, or you can order a maximum 150 copies of each by contacting us.