Hearing aid dispenser (training, development and registration)

To practise as a hearing aid dispenser, you must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). 

To get onto the HCPC register, you must have successfully completed an HCPC approved course. These are offered at a number of levels, including foundation degree, MSc, certificate and Dip HE.

Training and development 

Some universities incorporate the requirements needed for hearing aid dispensing as part of their BSc (Hons) Health Care Science Audiology. 

Find out more about becoming an audiologist

Use our course finder to search for courses leading to HCPC registration as a hearing aid dispenser  

Find out more about the role of hearing aid dispenser

Find out more about the entry requirements needed to train as a hearing aid dispenser

Make a comment or report a problem with this page

Help us improve